I have a daily routine. I have my own style and way of approaching things cause I view the world from any relevant position? Don’t we all, but in the midst of my pursuit for the finer things in life there are certain things that at times if not most I just can’t stomach. Things that I feel are not excusable at all and I always make it my business to react as cold and hard as I can. Most of the time it is pure instinct and a reflex action. These are things that I usually find very impossible to forgive not forgetting the forgetting part. Clearly whoever said forgive and forget had one short term memory. I don’t know about you but here are what I consider my unforgiveable sins.
- Disloyalty – I hate disloyal people. Even if at the end of the day you had your reasons, you gotta understand that sometimes tough love is necessary. No way to sugar coat it but betrayal is betrayal and my mind won’t change any time soon. No one enjoys being played for a fool so I’d rather have someone get straight with me and even if I got mad my life is not some ‘ get rich or die tryin’ shit, so I will understand and it’s much better than waking up one morning and realising the person you held so dearly and probably would go thru hell for would give u up and leave you out to dry in the snap of my fingers. And besides its more time saving when someone just comes out straight with you and tell you hey I got an offer and I’m going to take it. Yeah it is still betrayal but at least it doesn’t leave me vengeful and bitter or more salty than some chicken inn chicken. And I could say if I mistreat you then to some extent its acceptable but that’s not the disloyalty I am referring to but just in case you still don’t get me; stealing from your business partner, cheating on a long term relationship, playing for the local derby rivals, a dad leaving his home for another, a mum abandoning her child for whatever reason. That’s just some disloyalty that should never be tolerated but if by chance I do forgive you then God is good.
- Assumptions – Don’t come throwing allegations or making bold statements that you just can’t back up leading you to making very stupid unhealthy decisions that bring forth their own kinds of consequences. But the worst of them all are those people who assume, get caught but still can’t admit it especially when you call yourself a man. But who I’m I to say I am not the SI unit of what a man is. Allow me to say, LOL! I may forgive you but respect dwindles and I soon brand you a stereotypical and naïve person. For I to stop calling you these names ever so often is if you show some knowledge and validity in our conversations and arguments or just simply stop being my friend. There are more than 7 billion people in the world and I’d rather be a dick than a swallower.
- Immaturity – I bloody hell hate immature people. People who are 22 but whine for no reason. Please my dear reader let us get one thing straight, there is a difference between being goofy and being immature. Most goofy people come out as childish but it doesn’t mean they are immature. Goofy people occasionally get annoying and embarrassing at some point in the day. Then there is the immature person, the toddlers who can surprisingly walk on twos. I can spot immaturity from so far away no binoculars required and quite frankly I don’t mind if anyone comes and tells me I’m being immature. Yeah, I might not like it doesn’t mean it has to be wrong but only point this out to me if you are mature yourself. I think the only kind of immaturity I’m impartial to is from children and my younger relatives and probably my own spawns and quite frankly their mother who is allowed to be immature from time to time. I actually have nothing against situational immaturity cause sometimes it helps u get what u want(a woman perfected art). Not owning up to your mistakes and acting out as the victim – immaturity, becoming a total jackass over a small ass situation – immaturity, saying la la la na na na in an argument to piss the other party off – stone cold immaturity. The list is plentiful but I know u now get the solid picture. So please DON’T BE IMMATURE…ACT YOUR AGE.
- Judgment – If u think I hate immature people then you have not seen the spite I have against little ‘miss perfects’ who happen to be more judgmental than HON Maraga in the supreme court. You know those people who have very small little cunts for minds and can’t have empathy, sympathy and understanding for a situationship cause it’s not them at the end of a magnifying glass. Close your eyes and think deep, I bet you can’t miss at least one person who thinks they are the very embodiment of the word perfect. It’s like they are in reception waiting to be the next angels. It’s like they are part of some ‘uknown’ royalty dynasty that Siri nor Google can trace. First of all no one is perfect. Secondly if you ain’t a judge in court or a police officer then to hell with what you want to tell me especially if you don’t know me enough. But if this person is constantly judgmental and its getting well out of hand I totally support the principle of fighting fire with fire. Just judge one aspect of their lives and usually, more often than not, the most judgmental people are the most insecure and getting under their skin just needs uncovering of one insecurity and boom this imaginative empire they hard and the make shift crown goes all down in the toilet. To those who have judgmental parents, teachers, guardians, instructors or even mentors; you are one tough motherfucker. Cheers to you. Anyway all I’m saying is if ur not giving me something I can actually use to fix my life then ur not at all someone I consider fit for advice giving so let your thoughts and opinions be yours and yours alone.
- Unjust criticism. To hate some artist’s music yet you have never heard a song or call someone careless when you have never actually seen or head of any incidence. To call someone lazy or even useless cause you never see them wear a suit and go to work yet you know nothing about their life. To call a celebrity not a role model like they ever asked for this shit or say they harsh cause of one tweet. To judge a player’s whole career based on one game or to diminish a legend’s legacy based on a sole event. That’s just hate with no cause and it’s more poisonous than the one I possess. Don’t criticize cause apparently it’s on now trending in twitter and everyone is doing it or maybe you can finally enjoy a united laughing session and feel like you fit in; that’s how a friend of mine participated in a mob justice that incapacitated an innocent man. The world already has enough hate so work on yours.
So yeah those are my five intolerable sins and at times very unforgiveable depending on the situation. I don’t know about you but I feel it’s justified. Feel free to throw down your comments and opinions if you think otherwise cause I’d be more than happy to respond.