As from my research yet again I have found some meanings to the name William and I am so pleased that these definitions were so on point that I felt I had to share it with you.
- The perfect boyfriend; someone who will stay on the phone with you just because, someone who opens doors for you, someone who makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside whenever you’re near them. They generally are funny, and tease you a lot. But you never care.
My William makes me so happy!
- A charismastic, charming, handsome, respectful and chivalrous gentleman of high upbringing. A ‘Prince Charming’ so to speak in many aspects.
My god…he was the man of my dreams…such a William…
- An English name coming from the German name, Vilhelm, literally meaning will(desire, will) and helmet (protection). It has many variants in over 50 languages. Variants include but are not limited to:
Wilhelm, Vilhelm, Guillaume, Guillermo, Guglielmo, and Guilherme
Nicknames for William include: Will, Bill, and Billiam.
According to the 1990 U.S. Census the name William is the 5th most popular first name with 2.451% of the male population
Many famous and successful people have been/are named William.
Bill Gates (richest man in the world)
2. Bill Clinton (Former president)
3. William the Conqueror (conqueror of England in 1066)
4. William Shakespeare (greatest writer of the English language)
5. King William of Prussia (Emperor of Germany before WWI)
A fine name, if I do say so myself.
I asked him what he would name his child, and he responded, “William”.
- an amazing, unique, funny guy. knows when to be serious but rarely do you see this side of him. always a smile for everyone he sees. this is the type of guy who any girl would like to marry because he is caring towards everyone. he is one of a kind, jokester, charming, loving, caring, handsome, he is all over the best guy you will ever meet in your life.
(girl)hey did you see where my library card went?
(girl)ya william has it he said he wanted to check something out.
(william)thats right im checking you both out.
- An above average grade student, with a varying degree of popularity and social attributes. Often attracts the attention of female women things and plays with them effectively. Occasionally chased after by males but rejects them certainly. William’s are not associated with homosexuality. Total stud.
Oh my god! There was the cutest gentleman down the beach.. What a William!
- a guy who’s amazing at giving women head. A true cunninglinguist. long tongue, skill, not afraid to get wet behind the ears, etc.
Girl 1: “Hey, did you get what you wanted from your man last night?”
Girl 2: “Damn right I did, I got that and more. My man is a true William”
- someone who has selective hearing, and has a habit of ignoring people.
why are you such a william today, you keep ignoring me.
And so I take pride in upholding my name.